Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Happens to a Very Naughty Girl


(This story has ageplay but there are no baby scenes involved.  This is a roleplay that happened between Madison and her Mommy online… afterwards, Madison decided to edit it (with Mommy’s permission, of course) and post it as a story.  Madison is 10 years old.  Mommy plays the part of Mrs. Wilson and Mommy.)

Mommy narrates: so 10 year old Maddie is a chatterbox, that would just rather talk to her friends than study her times tables, and Mrs. Wilson isn't happy about that; because this has been an ongoing problem for some time.
Mommy continues to narrate: and she's (Mrs. Wilson) going to use some references to things that were done back in the olden ages when I (Mommy) was actually in 5th grade
Narration: The scene opens in the classroom during the middle of the day.  The students are to be working on their times tables; however, Madison is busy talking to Amanda, Amy and Kathy.
Mrs. Wilson: Madison, do you not remember your times tables…  is that why you are having to talk to Manda to see what she has?
Madison: ummmmm well…. Somethin’ like that Ma’am…
Mrs. Wilson: and before that, you had to 'ask' Amy for a pencil....
Madison was talking to Manda about a new game
Madison: Yes Ma'am definitely!
Mrs. Wilson: and before that, you had to borrow some paper from Kathy?
Madison: Yes, yes that's it Ma'am
Mrs. Wilson: Let me see your paper, young lady!
Madison looks down at her paper... seeing she had only half way wrote her name to where it said Madi… with the top part of the letter “s” walks to the teacher to give the teacher Madison’s paper
Mrs. Wilson: Well, I'm waiting
Mrs. Wilson looks at the paper disgustingly
Madison  stands shaking at the side of her desk
Mrs. Wilson: You...this is abhorrent, Madison....
Madison: ummm Yes Ma'am
Mrs. Wilson: You haven't even gotten your whole first name, much less your last name on this paper, much less......
Madison knows in almost all circumstances u say Yes Ma'am to your teacher
Mrs. Wilson: Why you haven't done the tables for the number ONE!
Madison: ummm because i was thinkin’ ‘bout doin’ them an’ hadn' gotten that far
Mdison: i had t’ think ‘bout the answers first
Madison:  an.... so ‘til i thought ‘bout the answers I surely couldn' write them out!
Mrs. Wilson: And... how many times have I asked you THIS WEEK to stop your talking, missy?
Madison: ummm i don' think ya had to... i think you was talkin’ to Amy and Manda and Kathy…  but not me… I been a good girl
Mrs. Wilson: You....you...,you were thinking about them?
Madison looks at her teacher sheepishly... surely Mrs. Wilson had forgotten afterall she was very old and might have that Old Timer’s disease or something
Madison:  Yes Ma'am I was
Madison  feeling wise beyond her years
Mrs. Wilson: Madison, how many times must i tell you I don't accept work done in your head, I want to see all your work on the paper!
Madison: but Ma’am, I was gonna do that  I just haven' had ‘nough time.  You ‘spect us to finish everything in 5 seconds
Mrs. Wilson: Madison, you are just making it worse for yourself!
Madison:  but Ma'am... I'm tellin’ you the truth honest injuns
Mrs. Wilson: First of all, Manda and Amy, unlike you, are quite good well behaved students.... and Kathy, she's just about perfect!!!  (teacher's pet)
Madison knows Kathy is beaming all over... turns around and sticks her tongue out at Kathy
Mrs. Wilson: Madison, I....I've had it; sticking out your tongue, are you....we'll just see about that
Madison gulps at the sound of Mrs. Wilson’s voice… knows about those "I've had it" phrases
 Mrs. Wilson reaches into top desk drawer, takes out a bottle of red hot tobasco sauce
Mrs. Wilson: Okay young lady, let's see that tongue again!
Madison: I'm sorry I'm sorry no pleaseeeee Mrs. Wilson… No Ma'am
Madison holds her lips shut with her hand
Mrs. Wilson: We can do this either the easy way or the hard way, little girl, makes no difference to me
Madison doesn't move an inch still has my fingers holding my mouth closed
Mrs. Wilson: The easy way is for you to hold your mouth, and I give you one tablespoonful of this..,..
Madison wonders what is the hard way
Mrs. Wilson: or the hard way is I hold your mouth open and pour half the bottle down your throat!  Which way do you wish?
Madison opens her mouth
Mrs. Wilson pours the tobasco sauce into the tablespoon, and pushes it down your throat, giving a grim smile
Mrs. Wilson: Now SWALLOW Maddie!!
Madison  swallowss and then screams aighhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwieeeeeeeeeeeeeee it burnsssssssssss Ma'am it burnsssssssssssss
Mrs. Wilson: I want all of you other children to see what happens when someone is naughty enough to stick their tongue at another person.
Mrs. Wilson grabs you by the ear, and pulls your head, making you look at me
Madison: screamsssssssssssssssssssss owwwwwwwwwwww
Madison looks at her teacher.
Mrs. Wilson: Now, as an additional reminder, Madison....
Madison: Ma'am?
Madison wants to let my tongue hang like a puppy but keeps it in my mouth
Mrs. Wilson: You will have me 50 sentences by first time tomorrow morning....
Madison Yes Ma'am... gulps
Mrs. Wilson: You will write the following:  'i will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable' Do you understand?
Madison: Yes Ma'am
Mrs. Wilson: Kathy, would you be a dear, and remind me tomorrow morning to get Maddie's sentences, if i should happen to forget?
_mommy: (kathy makes a note in her notebook, she always carries with her)
Madison thinks of course Kathy is miss goody two shoes
Kathy beams, knowing she's the teacher's pet
Madison holds tongue in mouth and can't wait to meet Kathy  on the playground... one pull of her hair would make her cry soooo loudddd
Mrs. Wilson: Now Madison, I still.... I can't understand for the life of me why you aren't like the other girls....they're all so well behaved!! And well quite frankly,  I'm fed up with it, and it's going to end TODAY, missy!
Madison stands looking @ Mrs. Wilson
Madison: Yes Ma'am
Mrs. Wilson: I NEVER have a problem with Manda, Amy, Margaret, Jennifer, Cynthia, Elizabeth, Mary,  or any of the other girls; ONLY with you, Madison!!!  Ohhhh, of course lovely Kathy, she's perfect!
Madison rolls eyes
Mrs. Wilson: Madison, there will NO RECESS for you all next week, little girl!!!
Mrs. Wilson: You will spend the entire time each day with your nose stuck in the corner!
Madison: but Ma'ammmmm
Mrs. Wilson: That, and this (goes over to the wall, and takes down her largest paddle) will be your punishment for your constant talking… Go out in the hallway, Madison
Madison gulps
Madison: Yes Ma'am
Madison walks out to the hallway
All the boys gasp; Maddie is gonna get it really bad; old Willie is really ticked!  even the boys feel sorry for the poor girl, as does everyone else in the class cept for....Kathy is sitting there grinning smugly
Mrs. Wilson walks out into the hall carrying her solid oak paddle, a board some 30” long, 4” wide and 1/4” thick, and confronts Madison
Mrs. Wilson: All right, Miss Walker, bend over, hands on knees, i think...
Madison gulps and begins to cry
Madison: Yes Ma'am
Madison bends over slowly and places my hands on my knees
Mrs. Wilson would prefer hands grabbing ankles, but it bruises too badly, and she got into trouble once earlier in the year
Mrs. Wilson lines the paddle up on the middle of Maddie’s skirt; the 12 dime sized holes going across her bottom, rares back and delivers the first ferocious lick......
SPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLAATTTTTTTT!!!!!
Madison: owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 Kids in room jump, hearing the loud noise from hallway
Madison has tears already beginning to form in the corners of her eyes
Mrs. Wilson gives four more licks, rapidly one after the other, each sinking into Maddie’s bottom, and covering all of it
SMMMMAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!  SMMMMMMMMMMAAACCCKKKK!!!!!
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!
Madison screamsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss loudly and criesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and has huge crocodile tears coming down my faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mrs. Wilson let’s another one go… WHHHHHAAAACCCCCCKKKK!!!!!
Madison I'm sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ma'am crying harder and harder
Mrs. Wilson: I keep hearing that from you Madison, I hope this time it’s true
Mrs. Wilson reaches down and peels your skirt away from Madison’s bottom, where it’s been ‘pressed’ to it
Madison Yesssssssssssssssssssss Ma'am.... criessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Mrs. Wilson: All right Madison, back inside, by my desk
Madison squealssssssssssssssss sobbing and through tears...
Madison: Yes Ma'am
Mrs. Wilson goes back inside, and sits down, gets out a sheet of paper...
Madison, all read faced with matted hair and still sobbing, walks back into the classroom and doesn't look at anyone and goes stands by Mrs. Wilson's desk
Mrs. Wilson: Now Maddie, since you chose not only to talk, but to NOT do your times tables, I’m going to have to write a note home to your mother, advising her of this abhorrent behavior.  You WILL bring it back tomorrow, signed by her, understand?
Madison: Yes, yes, yes Ma'am
Mrs. Wilson: Oh yes one more thing, if this doesn’t improve, I  shall ask the principal if I might give you more than the maximum five licks, young lady!
Mrs. Wilson writes the following note, puts in an envelope and seals it, then hands it to you.....
Dear Mrs. Wallker,
 Today I’ve once again had to punish Madison, for constant talking, not doing her math work properly and having stuck out her tongue out at another pupil.  I would appreciate some follow-up from you, to emphasize the seriousness of these infractions.  Please sign this note, and have Madison return it tomorrow.  Sincerely, Mrs. Wilson, 5th Grade Teacher
Madison takes the note and places it in her backpack
The bell rings to be let out of school
madison is still very sore but grabs her backpack as she heads out the door.  She sees the warning look and Mrs. Wilson’s eyes and nods her head.  Then she goes and catches her bus.  When it is her time to get out... she walks a nice distance from the stop to her house
Mommy has a snack of milk and cookies out for when Maddie gets home; they will sit down and talk about their day so far
Madison really wishes she could dispose of the note but being that she will not be able to sit she knows that her mommy will be asking questions.. opens the door and walks in and then places backpack where it belongs
Mommy: Hi honey; how was school today?
Madison looks at her Mommy
Madison: Well, it was alright, i s’pose
Mommy: You suppose?  Why don’t you know?
Madison eats her cookies and drinks her milk
Madison Well it wasn' the best day i  ever had
Mommy: Ohhhhh, what happened?
Madison looks guiltily at her Mommy... Mommy knows Madison will tell on herself
Madison Mommy... I got in bunches of trouble today... looks down at my shoes
Mommy: Again?”
Madison gulps...
Madison Yes Ma'am
Mommy sighs
Mommy: What this time?
Madison: Ummm, well... my teacher wrote ya a note... do i have to tell ya?
Madison knows Mommy likes for me to tell her
Mommy: Mrs. Wilson wrote me a note?   Well, I suggest you show it to me, young lady
Madison Yes Ma'am.... but Mommy
Mommy: WHAT!
Madison: I, I, I… well I didn't do my seatwork (classwork)… and I stuck my tongue out at the teacher's pet
Madison goes to grab the letter
Mommy: You did what.... Madison Taylor Walker!!
Madison hands it to my Mommy and is afraid… begins to cry again
Mommy: What am i going to do with you?
Madison knows better than to tell her mommy what she thinks Mommy should do with her
Mommy opens the letter, reads it, looks at with lightning coming from her eyes, practically
Madison is visibly shaking... sees the monster coming out of Mommy
Mommy: I.... I can’t understand this, missy!
Madison Ma'am... did she scribble scrabble?
Mommy: What has gotten into you?
Madison: Oh... the devil made me do it?
Mommy: Must have!  Well I’ve got the cure for that!!!
Madison but mommy i can't help it if the devil did it
Mommy: I’m going to beat the devil out of you, little girl!
Madison: Nooooooooooooooooooo mommy
Mommy: So you want ever have that excuse again?
Madison: If'n i tell Jesus then the devil will leave.   I can just tell him ok?   Then you won' have t' worry ‘bout the devil botherin’ me 'gain
Mommy: Jesus has entrusted me with your upbringing here on earth Madison Taylor Walker!
Madison: Ya know lik'n they says at church
Mommy: and I’m going to raise my daughter to act properly!
Madison gulps… the lightning has not stopped in mommy's eyes and knows that her thoughts are not her mommy's thoughts but wish that Mommy knew Jesus could help her better than Mommy could
Mommy: GO to your bedroom missy, and wait for me there.  I need to compose myself first.
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
Madison goes to her bedroom and lays face down on her bed... crying and feeling sorry for herself that adults don't seem to understand things
Mommy After a few moments (Mommy has gotten herself under control, so she can much better punish Madison’s bottom) she goes upstairs to your room
Madison hears mommy's footsteps and shudders in fear
Mommy: Maddie, have you thought about what you’ve done wrong?
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
 Mommy: And??
Madison: Ummm, I’m  sorry Mommy
Mommy: Well that’s good, but sorry’s not enough this time
Madison: I I I will start doing my seatwork Mommy, and, and, and I will never stick my tongue out at someone
Mommy: Mommy’s going to blister your bottom!!
Madison: Pleaseeeeeeee nooo, Mommy I'm sorry
Mommy: Get me your hairbrush, Madison
Madison: Yes Ma’am
Madison walks over to her dresser where Mommy and Madison's punishment hairbrush sits to supposedly remind Madison to behave… grabs it and walks back over and hands it to my Mommy
Mommy sits down on the bed, pulls her daughter over Mommy’s knees and flips your skirt up in back
Madison whinces
Mommy then pulls down her daughter’s panties
Madison: No Mommmyyy, I need my panties!
Mommy: Myyyy, she really did paddle your bottom this time; it’s still on fire!  I can’t imagine how badly this is going to hurt madison
Madison: But ya don’ have to, Mommy….
Mommy: Excuse me?  Are you suggesting....
Madison criesssssssssssss out
Mommy: Are you telling me how to discipline you Madison Taylor?
Madison: No Ma’am…
Mommy: You’ve just earned yourself a dose of the belt on top of this hairbrushing, missy!
Madison cries like a sorry... a very sorry girl
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
Mommy raises the hairbrush, and begins to pepper her daughter’s little behind, fast and hard
smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmakck
Madison screamssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and wiggles on mommy's lapppppppppp
Madison: Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mommy you are hurtin’ me owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Madison criessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Mommy continues spanking her daughter: smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmakck
Mommy: Good, I intend to make to hurt your badly young lady
Madison criesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss loudly bucking up and down
Mommy: Evidently this is the only way I can teach how to behave properly
Madison I’ll be goooddddddddddddddd Mommy… I’m sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mommy tightens her grip around her daughter, to keep Madison on Mommy’s lap
and  then continues the hot, blistering spanking
Madison: Mmmmmmoooommmmmmyyyyyyyy…..
Mommy continues… smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack
Madison Criessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Mommy is letting the presence of the hairbrush to truly be felt and not forgotten…  smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack swack smack smack
Mommy: Now are you going to do your seat work, Madison?
Madison is very defeated and seems as if there are no tears left but still yellinggggggggggggggg owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mommy aims some very hard ones to the sit spots.. SMMMMACCCCCKKKK  SMMAAACCCKKK SMMMAAACCCCKK
Madison: can hardly talk... y--y-y-yy-YESSSSSSSSSSS MA'AMMMMM
Mommy: And not talk all the time, disrupting the other pupils
 SMACKMSMACK SMAAAMMMCCCCKKKK SMMMAAACCCCKKKK SSMMAAAAACCKKK
Madison: Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss MMMMMMMMMMMommmmmmyyyyyyy, I’lll be goooodddddd…. Crying ballistically.
Mommy: And am I going to ever hear of your EVER sticking out your tongue at that precious Kathy again?
Madison: Nooo, Nooooo Ma’ammmmmm.
SMAAAAACCCKKKK SMMMAAACCCKKK SMMMMAAAACCCCKKK SMAAACCCKKKK SMMMMAAACCCCK
Madison is cryingggggggggggggggg
Mommy: GOOD!
Madison: Mo-uh-Moooommmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mommy lifts her daughter off her lap
Madison gets up and stands beside her Mommy
Mommy: Now I’m going to get supper ready; I want you to sit on ‘your chair’ and copy those 50 sentences while I’m doing that…
Madison: Yes Ma’ammmmm.
Mommy: And you’d....well they’ll better be perfect, missy, if you know what’s good for your bottom!
Madison gets my paper and pencil and goes sits on my chair...  knowing there is no good use in fighting her Mommy.
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
Mommy goes to the closet, takes out the belt, lies it on top of your desk, next to your pen and paper
Madison squirms seeing the belt… then gets my pen and paper and begins to write as legible as i can with a shaky hand
Mommy gets supper underway, comes back up to check on you
Mommy: How are we doing, Maddie?
Madison  writes… 25.I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
Madison: I am workin’ as fast as I can, Mommy.
28. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
Mommy: Okay, I see…  stand back up, and hold your skirt up for me please
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
Madison stands up and holds up her skirt
Mommy tugs Madison’s panties down, and feels her rump
Mommy: Hmmmm,  pretty hot; does it hurt?
Madison: Yessss Ma’aaaammmm.
Madison has fresh tears runnningggg down her face.
Mommy: Still badly enough that I don’t need to give a refresher on what happens to naughty little girls?
Madison: Yes ma'am it still hurts that bad... I will be good, I promise Mommy.
Mommy: Well I think between myself and Mrs. Wilson....l… well, your bottom is pretty bruised and battered
Madison: Yes Mommy it hurtssssssssssss
Mommy picks up belt
Madison squinches up tightly
Mommy: What did I say about this, Madison?
Madison: Mommy,  you said I was gettin’ the belt on top of the hairbrush
Mommy: And what for?
 Madison: ‘Cause I  tried to tell ya that ya didn' have to spank me earlier
Mommy: That’s right….
Mommy picks up the sentences her daughter has already done, half smiles, approvingly
Mommy: I think… Madison…
Madison: Ma’am?
Mommy: to show you that I’m not completely mean.... I have a choice for you
I was going to give you a dozen swats with this belt, while you’re lying over the pillows on your bed, as that part of your punishment.... with extras you couldn’t remain in position, of course.... but I’m prepared to give your fiery fanny some mercy little girl
Madison halfway smiles at her Mommy's last announcement
Mommy: If you do the rest of your sentences, sitting in ‘your chair’ on your bare bottom.... I’ll only give you one really hard lick with this belt
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
Mommy: But if you’d rather sit on the chair with your panties and skirt on, it’ll be six licks!
Madison: One, just one… please Mommy please
Mommy: Okay, leave your panties down, and your skirt; go over to your bed, put the pillows in the middle, then lie across them, with your butt sticking up
Mommy takes the belt and slams it across the bed, on the other side from where Madison is laying.
Madison: Yes Ma’am.
Madison goes over to the bed and lies over the pillows and has her bottom sticking up high in the air like Mommy likes and wants it to be… then as the sound of the belt smashes across her bed… she jumps in fear and bawlssssssssssss
Mommy: After this, I’ll sign your note for Mrs. Wilson, Maddie.
Madison: Yes Ma’am.  Water works are full power.
Mommy: Madison, back in position unless you want extras.
Madison slides back to where her Mommy wants her
Mommy stands off to her daughter’s side, lies the belt cross Madison’s still blazing bum
Mommy: Remember I said this is going to hurt.
Madison: Yes, Mommy.
Mommy raises the belt high in the air, with both hands, and slams it down across the middle of both cheeks
SPPPPPPLLLLLLLLAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Madison SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND CRIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOUDLYYYYYYYYYY
Madison  stays in position and bites the pillow and then buries my face in the pillows and continues to cry
Mommy: Okay Maddie; lie there as long as you need, then finish your sentences
Madison: Yesssssssssssssss Mommmyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Mommy: and come downstairs and eat your supper
Madison continues to cry and can't move far
Madison: Yes Ma’am Mommy.
Mommy reaches down and rubs your back
Madison criesssssssssss sobbing and screaming finally walks back over to my chair sits carefully screaming and whincing as her bare bottom makes contact with the hard wooden chair… then shakingly more so than before begins to write her sentences
29. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
33. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
 42. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
48. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
 49. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
50. I will not stick out my tongue at another pupil because it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable
Madison had completed her sentences and though the writing was not the best ever, she knew her teacher would accept the sentences when her Mommy replied about the blistering she had gotten.
Mommy signed the note and handed it back to Madison
Madison put it back in her back pack then headed down for supper
Madison ate all her food even though she hated brussel sprouts but didn't want any more discipline from her Mommy tonight
After supper was over Mommy scooped Madison in her arms and told her she loved her so much and besides the fact if the child was trying to get too big for her britches that she would make sure that she stayed the age of the size of the britches... then she hugged and kissed on Madison and rubbed her back.  She helped her get ready for bed and it wasn't long that Madison was on her belly and sound asleep... apparently Madison had cried for so long that she couldn't fight her sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. WOW thats was hot maddie and i get to be a good girl in class of once:)

    love it maddie

    ReplyDelete